Author of The Mindful Innovator &
- What are some of the watch-outs for creating an innovation team?
- How do we get innovation wrong?
- What does it mean to be a mindful innovator?
- How did we innovate before there was a book or process?
- How do you apply mindfulness to your strategy?
- Where does strategy usually fail?
- What takes strategy to the next level?
Where do you even begin if you want to create change in my business?
What kills innovation from happening in most organizations?
How do you keep people excited about sticking with the change?
How do dumb ideas ever make it to the shelf?
Matt Mueller discusses how we get innovation wrong and how we can turn things around if we use mindfulness. Matt also discusses the author journey and what he learns about himself through the process.
– Listen Here –
Danna Olivo is joined by Matt Mueller, author of The Mindful Innovator as he discusses how we can innovate and create change by simply stepping back, slowing down, to move faster and more purposefully.
Thanks for reading! My goal is to provide your audience an insightful, simplified, point of view on innovation, CX and insights to help you create positive change in everything they do.
Let’s connect and tell a great story together!